Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sorry it's been awhile

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been pretty sad that we still don't have our birth certificate, and to add to it they are adding a second DNA. I'm glad they are adding the second DNA, they just did it so fast that it's just hard to swallow however many more days. But on a great note, Brandon will be here today!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I haven't downloaded pictures from the camera, so I don't have any to post, but I will be posting some later after Brandon gets here!!! I'm so happy!!!

3 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Sorry to hear of the DNA! But the good thing is Brandon will be with you. Izzie is going to steal her Daddy's heart again! Praying that things get moving for you!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Kristi said...

UGH MANDIE - Still no BC!!! UGH UGH UGH!! And this DNA thing is making me SO mad!! I understand but it just popped up out of no where...atleast it's just the baby! Here's praying things are quick and ya'll are coming home soon! Hugs Brandon for me and tell him I said hello! Love -Bama

Our Family of 5 said...

OH Mandie I am so sorry! I hope and pray you get good news soon! The Second DNA is frustrating when you get to this point and have another wait. Hang in there,we are all praying for you!