Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 6, 2007

Just wanted to say....

As I'm coming down off the high I've been on (and it still feels like I'm there), I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support as we have endured this journey that seems like it's taken soooooo long. I want to thank Kristi for the countdown clock. And most of all, I want to thank God. None if this would be possible if it wasn't for His will. I also want to ask that you continue to pray for others that are in the process. So many are stuck in this process, and they desperately need the prayers. Thanks again everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yer makin' me cry!!! I am so thankful that God brought us together to form this friendship through our daughter's adoptions!! I can't wait to raise the girls together!!! Maybe I'll tech Izzie how to say "ROLL TIDE"!!!! :-) I love ya'll!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats Mandie! I am so excited for you. I just got back from out of town and checked your blog. I am thrilled for you. Can't wait to see lots of pics!
Hugs!
Lisa...aka..Wesiemom