Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Will we ever get done???

The closer the trip comes, the more things I think of that need to be done!!! I don't think I will ever get through. I will be leaving Friday to go on a youth trip. Friday we will leave at noon and head to Atlanta. We will go to the hotel, check in, have session with our pastor, then go to a Braves game. Saturday we will have a session, then head to White Water. I think it's going to be a wonderful trip for our youth. I love our pastor. He is so great with the kids. But before I go on the trip, I've got tons of cabinets to strip and other work to do!

And I just have to say, God has blessed us with some of the greatest friends ever!!! He is so good, and I am so thankful for that. I just wanted to share that, too!!!

2 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Some how everything falls into place and everything gets done. God makes it all happen. Hope you have a great trip! Praying that we hear news from you this week!!!

Kristi said...

Can you say "OVERSCHEDULED"!!! Hang in there Mandie - those cabinets will still be there when you get home!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE PINK!!! We love ya'll!!! Much love - Bama