Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

3 more days!!!

Only 3 more days until I leave to go see Izzie!!! I'm so excited. I have been doing a TON of laundry, packing, and babyproofing to get ready for Izzie to get here. Brandon's aunt and cousin are having a baby shower for us tomorrow night. I think it's going to be great. I am so blessed to be part of Brandon's family. They are also going to honor the girls tomorrow night, too, since Izzie will also be their baby sister. I think that's so great. My mom and grandmother will also be coming up tomorrow. They are going to stay the weekend and take me to the Atlanta airport on Monday. I am going to be so busy until we leave. I will try to post as much as possible, especially while we are in Guatemala. I will keep everyone posted!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so stinkin' excited for you!!! I cannot believe you will have her in your arms forever very very soon!! Oh Mandie, how great!! I'm sorry I can't be at the shower. I'll be there in spirit!

Steve & Amy said...

YEAH!! What a moment this is going to be! Izzie is going to be in your arms FOREVER!!! Praying that you get all of your running around done and you don't forget anything:) Hugs!

Mindy said...

Just found your blog and wanted to tell you to have a WONDERFUL pick up trip! Your daughter is beautiful!
Hugs

Our Family of 5 said...

Mandie, I hope you have a great time on Pick up! Izzie is just adorable!