Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Calling all prayers, please!!!

First I want to thank EVERYONE for the prayers and support you've given our family through this process. We have felt the blanket of prayers that have surrounded us. I can feel them even now as I am separated from my family while I am down in Guatemala City, and I know God is watching over us.

Now, I'm just going crazy not knowing where things are at this point. We were told we would have a BC Friday. Monday our translator told us that a messenger was supposed to pick it up that day. Here it is Thursday, and we still don't know anything!!! We can't get a straight answer from our agency either. This is just driving me crazy!!! We should have already been submitted to the embassy for pink by now. Please pray we hear something soon.

I'm so excited that Brandon will be here Tuesday!!! It's going to be great!!! Izzie is still sleeping. She slept quite a bit yesterday, all night last night, and I don't know when she's going to get up. I guess I'm wearing her out!!! She's such an angel, and I thank God everyday for her. God has blessed me so much with Brandon, Caitlin, Mackenzie, Gabe, and now Isabella. I just can't thank God enough.

Here are a few pics from yesterday!!!



She likes to sleep in the strangest positions. She likes to sleep on her side and this way.
Just for Brandon, the storm picture taking guy, this was from out of the window last night.

Finally, here are some pictures of standing girl. These are kind of blurry since I while trying to take a picture and make sure my child didn't fall off a chair at the same time. I was feeding her bananas, and she was trying to get the Gerber puffs off the table. I'm telling you, she LOVES those things!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures!!! I'll post more later on!!!! We love and miss everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Mandie,
She is a doll baby! I hope and pray you get answers soon and are submitted for PINK!

Steve & Amy said...

I think she's going to be a yoga teacher!!! She already has a good start! Love the pics! Keep them coming:)