Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2007

Praying for a BC Today!!!

Title says it all. I'm praying that we get her BC today. I'm not getting my hopes up about it though because this is the third time it's been promised to us. I'll let everyone know as soon as we hear something.

We had a pretty good day yesterday. It was kind of boring, but we still had fun. Izzie is such a happy, content baby. The only time she really cries is when I am trying to get her to go to sleep. Last night she was so tired, but she was not letting me rock her to sleep. So I just let her play. It was funny to watch her because she was trying to hard to keep herself awake. Finally, she laid her head down on the pillow and made the noise like you would if you were imitating a car trying to keep herself awake. After about 15 or 20 minutes of that, she was finally out. She also likes the camera. She will smile when I take it out, but then in the middle of me taking pictures she will come to me to grab it. We've had a blast. I can't wait to share her with everyone. She's so much fun!!! On with the pictures!!!!

I'm coming to get you, Mommy!!!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Oh wow...the one of her laughing is perfect! I can't look at these shots without grinning. She is going to fit in with our crazy crew very very well.

Love you, sweetie!!!!

Kristi said...

You know we are praying. We are in love with this girl! I was lucky enough to meet her in March and she is just as wonderful as then. I can't wait till she comes home! What a doll!!! And those eyes - get ready!!! Love ya'll!!

Steve & Amy said...

She is adorable!!!! We are praying that you get BC today!!!!! Looks like you both are having a good time! We also pray you will be PINK before you know it....living in a hotel can make you go stir crazy!!!! Love the pictures!