Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 2, 2007

Waiting for Tuesday

Well, there hasn't been much to report lately. I got back from Georgia visiting my family last night. We had a great time this weekend. We bought stuff for Izzie and the other kids. I can't wait for them to get back from their mom's to see what I got them. It's weird when they are gone this long. PGN opens back up tomorrow, so it will be more waiting. Today is our 56th day of waiting. Maybe we will hear something tomorrow which will be day 57 (same amount as PA). That would be great!!! Please pray that we hear something soon. I think I'm going crazy with all the waiting. I've packed Izzie's stuff. Then I decided it wasn't good enough, so I repacked it. I think I've done that about 10 times, and I just got back yesterday!!! The fun never ends.....

No comments: