Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Update from GC

We have been so busy. The internet went down again, so I haven't been able to get on for awhile. Yesterday at breakfast I gave her one of the banana Gerber puffs. She put is in her mouth and got a funny look on her face. Then after she chewed it up, she smiled. So I gave her another one, and she squealed so loud. She loves them!!! Brandon is going to have to bring more down. She's very talkative. She just babbles and babbles. Brandon is going to love this. I was trying to get her to say mama. She didn't. She said dada. But that's ok because I know she meant mama. I've also taught her how to clap. And she will put her blanket over her head until I say where's Isabella. Then she will move it and I'll say there she is. She laughs so hard. We also went swimming yesterday. She had a blast. She's going to love to be in the pool. She loves splashing. She is still very clingy, especially when we are around other people. She's getting better though. Here's some pics!!

These are her eating those biter biscuits by Gerber. She really made a mess with those.

She shares.

Caitlin Jr.

We had fun swimming.

Where's Isabella???
There she is!!!!
I'm so cute!!!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

That's my baby!!! I have the most beautiful children on the planet. (And my wife is a hottie to boot!)

Kristi said...

I have tears streaming down my face! I miss ya'll and I miss Sydney! I cannot wait till ya'll get home so I can see you again. Be safe and I am still praying that you get PINK soon!! Much love to you all!

Steve & Amy said...

So adorable!!!! Izzie looks like she knows who her Mommy is:) I can see the joy in her face!!!! Love the pics....keep them coming! Praying that you will be PINK soon!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable! She looks like she's having so much fun with you!