Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2007

Youth trip!!!

We are preparing to go on our youth trip. It was supposed to involve camping on Cheaha, but it had to change since they had to no burn ban and the campgrounds were closed. Now we are headed to Atlanta to watch a Braves game tonight and White Water tomorrow. Plus Dr. Derek, our pastor, will be speaking to the youth, so I know that's going to be great!!! He is wonderful!!! I'm thankful for this trip because it should help this weekend go by quickly, and I may actually be able to think about something other than the adoption for a few minutes. I am hoping to hear something soon from our agency about our case moving forward again. I can't believe I'm going to be down there with her soon. I so can't wait.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hope you have a FABULOUS trip!!!