Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

Izzie is ours FOREVER!!!!!

I finally have her. Boy this has been a crazy day!!! She is beautiful and huge!!! She has the 2 teeth on the bottom that were coming in March, plus 4 on top!!!!! She can blow besos (kisses) and can wave bye. Ever since we've been alone, she has clung on to me for dear life. I'm loving it even though I know what she's doing. I haven't taken many pictures yet, but I'll post some tomorrow. I think we're going to hit the sack. We just got done cleaning a blow out diaper. Fun, fun. Poor glow worm will never be the same again though...LOL. Thanks for all the prayers. This is WONDERFUL!!!! I still can't believe it. Oh, and keep praying for our paperwork. Our translator still doesn't know if we've got it all yet. Thanks again!!!! And Izzie says babababa (which is hi).

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I have been thinking about ya'll NONSTOP!!! I was going to call on Sunday but I knew you had SO much going on! I am so incredibly happy for your family! I cannot wait to see pictures of my sweet Izzie girl! Enjoy your time at the Tikal and get that IM/Webcam hooked up....I need to see her!!! Much love - Bama

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats Mandie! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mandie! I know you're so happy! And we're happy for y'all. We can't wait for y'all to get back and I'm praying for you - especially the paperwork. This is the first time I've been to your blog, so I'm reading all of it! LOL
Love Ya! Lisa
PS Tell Izzie babababa (hi!) for us!

Steve & Amy said...

We are SOO happy that Izzie is in your arms FOREVER!!! Praying that you get PINK soon!!! Can't wait for more pics!