Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Could it be???

Well, after speaking with an attorney from Adoption Supervisors, he said that our file has basically just been sitting there and has not been looked at for 6 weeks!!! I was in shock. The guy at the civil registery wouldn't tell him why it hasn't been looked at. Again, I was in shock. So they said they would start working on it today, and for the attorney from AS to call back on Monday. Ok, great. They are starting to sound like our agency. Then......we get an email from our agency. It said that the registrar actually called our facilitator and said it's been approved by the mayor. He was just waiting to get the file back so he could make up the new birth certificate. This all sounds wonderful, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I've been crushed so many times with this issue. So on Monday, we will see if we have it. Then we can start moving forward again, get submitted to the Embassy, and start working towards coming home. Oh, that sounds so great. Thanks for the prayers. They are so appreciated!!!! And most importantly, THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

5 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

It sounds like you're about to take a step in the right direction. I know you don't want to get your hopes up...we know what it's like to get let down. We are praying that this news is true and that your will have Izzie's BC Monday! Prayers & hugs to you!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for you to get home. i miss you so much. i can't wait to see the baby. maybe it was gods plan to give you this time to do that extra bonding with your duaghter. i love you guys. hurry home!!!!

Kristi said...

COME HOOOOOOOOOME!!!! I'm praying!!! Maybe we can get you home so we can get me in PGN!!! Praying for you!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I am praying for good news on Sunday. That beautiful girl needs to come home!!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm praying hard for you guys!!! I hope everything happens as they predict!!!!