Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 7, 2007

Still no news

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. There hasn't really been anything to post. We still have absolutely NO news as far as our birth certificate goes. We are hoping that maybe after elections are done with on Sunday, that people will get moving and get this thing done. We'll see. Izzie and I have moved into another hotel. We are over here with our friend that moved out of our previous hotel. It's been a lot of fun being over here, except the big bug in the bathroom last night. I called Stephanie up here. We probably talked for an hour trying to figure out how to handle it. I must say, she did a good job at killing it :) In other news, Izzie turns one on Sunday, the 16th. I can't believe it!!! We're going to get her a cake and have her a little party here. Brandon is coming down on the 15th so he can be here for her first birthday. Izzie is just so amazing, and she's going to fit in so well with our family. I can't wait for the kids to meet her. Brandon went to the beach last weekend with the kids, his brother and his family, and his mom and dad. They had a good time, and Brandon took a lot of good pictures. I'll post more as I hear it.

1 comment:

Steve & Amy said...

Oh Mandie! I'm so sorry to hear this news. We are saying LOTS of prayers that something happens & you get Izzie's BC soon. Happy birthday to Izzie. Praying that your family can be together forever soon!