Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Izzie's 1st Birthday!!!

No word yet on the birth certificate...so we thought we'd post some pictures from Izzie's birthday party we had on Sunday. We got together with a few friends we've met here and had a great time. We all met at Pollo Campero, which is kind of like the Guatemalan version of Chick-fil-A. Izzie was so much fun! She got the cake all over her face, and she smiled and laughed at every present. She even unwrapped her own presents. We can't wait to get her home so we can have another party with our family and friends.

Enjoy the pictures!!







9 comments:

jeck said...

Happy Birthday Izzie!!!!

Keeping your family in our prayers! God does have perfect timing even though we feel like time is standing still!

BABY ROGO said...

Izzie is just too cute for words!!!

I pray for you all everyday.

Andrea (angelstamper)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I love the last picture of her with her crown looking a little woozy from all the partying.

You know we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Joan (WVUMom418)

Kristi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! She is such a sweetie!I cannot wait to see her at HOME!!! Any news??

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IZZIE!!!!!

You are just too cute. I can't wait to meet you in person.

Love, Aunt Kay-Kay

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Izzie! I hope you are able to go home with your family very, very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

The birthday party looks like fun! She's so cute! I can't believe she's a year old already. I'm praying that you get good news very soon.

We got Skype to talk to Kevin in Florida, and I tried to call you the other day but it wouldn't go through. Does it work over there? If you see me on, call me...I'd love to talk to you!

We love y'all!
Lisa

Emily said...

hi there!

I have been following your blog b/c and the pics of baby Izzie are a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!

We too are in the process. Got our referral the end of June and are wiating for PA to enter PGN- we're out of FC. Our son was also born in Chinautla- I hope you hear soon about the bc!!

Also, I noticed that it appears you are staying in Antigua. We go down every month but if we are not out of PGN by 12/31-- I'm heading down for the month of January- any suggestions on where to stay, etc. Thanks so much and I love following your blog!

Emily
www.guatparentstobe.blogspot.com

Steve & Amy said...

Happy Birthday Izzie!!!! Praying that you BC soon!!!!!!!!! Hugs!!