Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

Good day

Well, I got the call today that Izzie's birth mom went to the village, did everything she was supposed to do, and said everything she was supposed to say. I was told that the mayor should sign off on it today, and hopefully we will have a birth certificate on Monday. I'm praying that is the case. I should hear something on Monday. Tomorrow is Independence Day in Guatemala. There are supposed to be a lot of parades and activities going on tomorrow. We are going to get out early, have breakfast, and watch some. Here they carry a torch across Guatemala, and we actually saw them doing that while we were out earlier. It's really neat. Brandon will also be here tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited and can't wait. It's going to be so great to see him again. Then Sunday is Izzie's birthday. We're going to have her party at Pollo Campero. It should be a lot of fun. We will be taking lots of pictures, and I will post them as quickly as I can. Be praying that Monday brings great news!!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Good news! Praying hard.... Much love - Bamagirl!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!! He is good.

Hang in there. We're still praying. Hope to see you soon.

Kay and Ricky

Steve & Amy said...

HURRAY!!! Send LOTS & LOTS of prayers down your way. Happy birthday Izzie!!!!