Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Please pray hard!!!!

I am headed to Chinautla (the village Izzie was born in) with our lawyers, facilitator, and translator in hopes of getting closer to getting a birth certificate. This is a big event because they didn't want me to go before. Yesterday, out of the blue, they called and wanted me to go today. I don't know what the change was, but please pray that today will make a difference in us finally being able to come home. Thank you all so much!!!! I'll post how it goes.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

OMG! WONDERFUL!! I AM PRAYING!!

Faith, Family, Future said...

Mandie,
You are a wonderful mom and I am praying that today will bring great news and progress. I am also praying that you will be home with your beautiful daughter very soon.

God Bless,
Tammy(Momtojabe)

Anonymous said...

Mandie, May God go with you and open all the right doors and hearts. May you and Izzie be headed home by this time tomorrow. We love you. Kay and Ricky

Gail said...

Praying God's presence on your trip and that you return with B.C. in hand.
Gail