Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pray for today

I finally did it and made the call to Adoption Supervisors. For those that don't know who they are, it's a group of attorneys here in Guatemala that will help if you have problems with your adoption. I spoke with an attorney yesterday. He is supposed to send someone to Chinautla (the village where Izzie was born) and check on the status of the birth certificate. At that point he will know if he can help us any further. He will call me back today to let me know. Please, please pray that it is good news. I would love for them to be able to help us or tell us a way that we may get it faster. Izzie and I are so ready to come home!!! I also wanted to say that we had very minimal effects from Hurricane Dean. I think the only real thing was it was cloudy and colder here than usual. We got no rain or anything, which is even unusual because this is rainy season here. Thanks for all your prayers and support. I'll let you know what happens today!!!

1 comment:

Steve & Amy said...

Oh Mandie I hope & pray that you get good news today!!! You both need to come home so your family can be together. Prayers & hugs to you!