Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The volcano erupted

No big deal, right? You see it a lot in Antigua. Volcano erupts, take a tour to the magma river, fun, fun. Well last night we watched it. Apparently the eruption was bigger than normal because CNN had an article about it today. Here are the pics from the eruption. Brandon took these on the terrace at our hotel. Enjoy.


Ok. I have several pictures of Izzie to post, but I'm on Brandon's laptop so I'll have to wait. Apparently I don't get a good wireless signal in our room, so we have to come sit out in the little square area. Izzie is enjoying herself, except for her schedule is terribly off. But she's not as board as she was in the other hotel because we can get out and see a lot of sights.

And a side note here. My grandmother told me she wanted pictures where Izzie and I are standing in front of whatever it is that Brandon is taking a picture of. I just want to say sorry, we were not standing in front of the volcano while Brandon was taking pictures:) I'll keep everyone posted as soon as we hear something about the birth certificate, and I'll try to post more pictures soon!!!!

2 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

WOW! What great pictures!!! What a story to tell Izzie later on!!! Izzie will get herself back on schedule and things will get back to normal, just in timed to bring her home:) Praying that things get moving for you!

Kristi said...

GREAT PICS!!! I pray that you'll be home soon!