Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Still no news

As frustrated as I should be, amazingly I'm not. We're really doing ok. It's going to be tough when Brandon leaves, but he needs to head home for awhile. We are both missing the kids terribly. I can't wait to see them again. It feels like it's been forever. It's getting more and more natural to answer questions in Spanish than in English. I may not remember English when I get home. Hopefully it will be soon. We miss everyone, and I can't wait for everyone to meet Izzie. She's so great. We put her in the Snugli and went walking today. She had the best time. She just sang and laughed. It was great. I've got tons of pictures to post, but I have a hard time on the internet here. I will post them as soon as I can. We'll keep you posted as best we can. Thanks for all the prayers!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

UGH!!! I sure wish they'd hurry up!! This is just crazy!! I'm still praying..... Much Love - Bama!

Steve & Amy said...

Our hearts are aching for you right now!!! We are saying LOTS of prayers that SOMETHING happens and you can get submitted soon!!! I can't imagine the frustration you are feeling right now and the sadness you feel from being away from you other kids. You are in our thoughts & prayers!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Anonymous said...

You are all in our prayers and thoughts. We love y'all!