Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well...

Brandon fussed at me for not updating the blog, so here's the update. We had the 2nd DNA done Friday. Everything went fine. I got to meet the doctor that has been seeing her since she was 3 days old. Izzie had to have 2 shots and will have to have 2 more. He commented on how smart she was because he gave me a canister to keep her entertained. He stood behind her and gave her the first shot. She looked at her arm, looked at him, then started crying. After that, she wouldn't pay anymore attention to me and kept watching the doctor behind her. He finally just had to give her the shot. She is 30 inches long and 21lbs 10 oz. Now we just wait for the Embassy to get the results. After they get the results, they have 48 hours to give us an appointment day. We're getting closer. I also think I have figured out how to post video. If it works, this is a video right after I got her. Izzie loves to look at pictures of herself, so we looked at all the pictures. I can't believe how much she's changed. Thanks for all the prayers. It's amazing how God is working. I pray that God blesses all of you as much as He has blessed us. Enjoy the video (if it works).


4 comments:

Kristi said...

COME ON PINK!!! We need that girl H~O~M~E!!!! PRAYING!! Much love - Bamagirl!

Emily said...

YAY! Everything is moving quickly! You'll be home in no time. :-) Love the video, too.

Emily

Wanda said...

We love the video. I can't believe we got it to play on our slow computer!! She is beautiful and we love the giggles. Can't wait till you get home!! We love you and miss you!!

The Polands

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandie,
I've been keeping up with your blog ... I'm so happy that the process is finally moving along. The pictures are great and the movie is too! Thanks for being so faithful about keeping us informed. We're praying for you guys!