Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I can't believe I'm posting this

WE HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!! I am still just in shock. After almost 3 months. Wow. Today we went to Chinautla. Brandon went in with our translator and messenger. They told them to come back after 3:00, and it would be ready. We didn't really tell people because every time they would tell us something it would end up being not true. So, we waited it out and received the phone call just a little while ago. Izzie's last name is officially Harris!!!! Tomorrow I will go get her passport done, and I should hopefully be home in about 3 weeks. Thanks for all the prayers. God has answered them, and now we are on to a new chapter.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for this wonderful news!

Jennifer
www.thewilkensfamily.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Mandie:

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you guys!!! THIS IS WONDERFUL! I can't believe you had to wait 3 months for one but it is such great news. I hope they are going to revamp their process....we'll be dealing with them in a couple months hopefully! I wish you a quick PINK for your sweet Izzie! :-)

Emily

Kristi said...

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!! Praise BE!!!! Much love - Bamagirl!!

Guatemama said...

YEAAAAAA! Oh this is such wonderful news. I found your blog via Emily and I am so so happy for you. The end is in sight and you will be back home WITH Izzie.
Congrats
Tracy

Steve & Amy said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Praying that it is smooth sailing and that Izzie is PINK before you know it!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Steve & Amy said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Praying that it is smooth sailing and that Izzie is PINK before you know it!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

jeck said...

Praise God!!! Wonderful news!!!

I think I saw you guys at the embassy today. I wasn't for sure till I read your post about having to go to the embassy.

Anyhooo congrats!!

Wanda said...

Hey yall!! So glad to talk with you tonite & get the great news!!! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS!!!! Looking forward to seeing you in 3 weeks.

Love you lots,

Wanda

Barb said...

Fantastic News!!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Great news!!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news! Maybe we will see you at the Embassy (my daughter is awaiting her DNA test results!).

Abuelita Mar :)

Robyn said...

WOOHOO!! Congratulations!!

Robyn