Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

I'm sitting here in my apartment working on packing. Izzie is taking a nap. My brother went walking around for a little bit. I'm all by myself, and this overwhelming feeling hits me. I'm going to be home tomorrow!!! I think it is just now sinking in. Wow!!! I am so excited to be going home, but at the same time I'm sad to be leaving. I have fallen in love with Antigua. If anyone gets a chance to visit, please do. I've met so many truly wonderful people here. This has been an amazing journey, and God has really blessed us through this trip.

I also want to thank everyone who has helped us along the way. Thank you for your prayers especially. We love you all, and tomorrow we will be home forever!!! So get ready, we've got 2 weekends of partying already scheduled!!! We love you all, and see you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Praying that you have a safe and uneventful trip! Can't wait to see and hear how everything went.

The Wilkens Family said...

So glad to read you are safely home!

Jennifer