Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Izzie at home....

We haven't updated the blog in a while, so I thought I'd post some pictures of Izzie at home:


Just look at those eyes.
----------------------------------------------------


This is how she wakes up. I thought I'd have a problem with a "morning child"...but I think she's actually converting me to be a morning person as well. I mean...look at that face!!
-----------------------------------------------------------


Izzie loves her Mommy.
----------------------------------------------------------

Sleeping Angel.
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Oh Izzie just keeps getting more adorable. I just want to kiss those cheeks! And let's not even talk about her eyes:)

Pineapple Princess said...

What an ANGEL!

Emily said...

Wow- looks like she is lovin' being home! She's beautiful...

Emily