Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Great time welcoming home Mandie and Izzie

We had a great time this last Saturday celebrating Mandie and Izzie's homecoming. My Grandfather's bar-b-q chicken was the centerpiece of the meal. It was a great honor for me to be able to cook it with him at my house.




Notice the shirt. It says "Sorry I kept you waiting." On the back, it says "I'm bilingual. I cry in English and Spanish."

Izzie knew exactly what to do with her cake. She was just wondering what all the people were laughing at. Can't a girl eat cake in peace???


God has truly blessed our family, more than we could ever imagine or ask for. As Thanksgiving draws near, our cup is so full...it is flowing over. Thanks to everyone who helped us pray, and gave us words of encouragement as we traveled down the journey to bring our sweet baby girl home.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Still can't believe ya'll are HOME!! I am so glad that I got to come down with my boys on Saturday and welcome ya'll home!! Now if we can get Syd home.... Much love - Bamagirl!!

Our Family of 5 said...

She is so adorable and looks happy to be home with her forever family! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.