Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Our New Blog

Well, everyone wanted us to start a blog about the adoptions, so here goes.....

I had been thinking about adopting, but didn't think Brandon would be interested. I prayed that God would help me be able to talk about adoption to Brandon. I figured since he already had 3 children, he wouldn't want anymore. Well, on Valentine's Day of 2006 HE asked ME what I thought about adoption. I was floored. God definitely answered that prayer!!! We talked to our family and proceeded on.

In September of 2006, Brandon and I were on a business trip to New York. While on that visit trip, I saw the sweetest baby I had ever seen. I told Brandon that I could see her being a part of our family. Later on that day, the agency called me that had her. I couldn't believe it!!! I feel like God has led us to our baby Izzie, and that He is working to allow us to bring her home!!!

We are so thankful for all of the support and prayers that we have gotten from family and friends. I hope that she will be home soon so we can all celebrate!!!!

No comments: