Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Medical Update

We got Izzie's medical update today!!! All I can say is WOW!!! She is 19 lbs and almost 29 in long!!! She is crawling and pulling to stand. She's growing up so much. I love it because they also put down that she understands "no." I wonder how many times Maria Louisa (foster mom) has to tell her that. I know she was understanding no when Tammy and I were down there in March. Anyway, I'm in GA visiting my family. We are going baby shopping tomorrow which is going to be so much fun. I just can't wait for her to get home!!! Keep praying that we hear something from PGN soon. They will be closed on Monday, so we will just have to wait until Tuesday to wait some more. Tuesday will be 8 weeks since we have been resubmitted. Thanks for the prayers and support!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It ?is healthy!

Anonymous said...

Should you tell.